Lost your license? Enter your email address and we’ll send it to you!
Contact us. Send us your questions or comments.
- macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” Compatibility
- The newest version of Presentation Prompter works great with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra”. Make sure you are using Presentation Prompter version 5.4.2 or later. You can do this by running the in-app updater (from the menu bar choose “Presentation Prompter” then “Check for Updates…”) or download the newest version here.
Mac App Store users: Version 5.4.2 is available in the App Store app under the “Updates” tab.
- We offer volume discounts and special upgrade pricing for Presentation Prompter 4 customers. Upgrade pricing requires a version 4 license code.
- Please contact us using the form above. If we can’t resolve your problem, we can issue refunds within 30 days of your purchase.
- Ripeware does not sell or abuse your information.
- Free Trial
- You can download Presentation Prompter for free and use it for as long as you’d like. However, until you purchase, your prompting sessions will be limited to three minutes.
- Orders for Presentation Prompter are handled by FastSpring. Upon the completion of your order you will receive instructions to remove the three minute prompting session limit. The charge will appear on your bill as “FS* Ripeware”.
- Customer Support
- All customer support is done by email. We do not provide phone support.
- Hardware Controllers
- Presentation Prompter can be used with any hardware remote or controller if the product comes with configuration software, or if a product with hard-coded controls can be accepted in Presentation Prompter's Hotkey preferences. A lot of products have configuration software, but not all of them do (many product-specific or PowerPoint-specific remotes do not). Using a third-party controller with Presentation Prompter is a matter of associating its buttons with an action in Presentation Prompter. We have guides to:
Configure a ShuttleXpress or ShuttlePro knob controller.
Configure a wireless Satechi Smart Pointer.
- Mac App Store
- Presentation Prompter can be purchased from the Mac App Store. The advantages of buying directly from Ripeware include discounted upgrade pricing for existing customers and faster updates. The advantage of buying from the Mac App Store is that it is simpler to purchase.
The licenses between the two versions are not compatible. If you purchase from the Mac App Store, you must download Presentation Prompter from the Mac App Store (or under the "Purchased" tab if purchased previously); you cannot use the version from our website. Similarly, if you purchase directly from us, you need to use the version downloadable on our website.
© 2012–2017 Ripeware, LLC. All rights reserved. Ripeware, the Ripeware logo, and Presentation Prompter are trademarks of Ripeware, LLC.